Thursday 26 May 2011

A winter secret I'd like to share...

Lush rave....
Are you lazy in the moisturising/exfoliating department like me in winter? (and summer too)
I have found a cure, for lazy people, and it's wonderful.


BUFFY - 
(The Backside Slayer)

This Buffy fights dead skin. 
And Cellulite.
Wash yourself in the shower. 
Step out of the water.
Scrub your entire body with this.
Wash off the bits of rice, almonds, and Adzuki beans....
and you're done. 
Moisturised and buffed with lovely Cocoa and Shea butters.

I love it. My Favorite lush product by far.
The first thing I ever bought at Lush and the best.
Smells Gorgeous and it's not greasy at all. 
Yummo!

Love it so much I bought it for my Mum!


However...
If a really deep exfoliation is not what you're after.... 
They have something else just as Yummy.

MASSAGE BARS
'STRAWBERRY FEELS FOREVER'  

Rub this allover your skin right after the shower. Done. Good Huh? The bar melts on contact with body heat.


 
I'm not mad about this particular bar, the Strawberries and Cream scent is a bit too sickly sweet for me. (It's made from real crushed strawberries)...but I'm loving the no-mess-grease-free-moisturisation!
Many different bars to choose from for in the shower and out. 

Had to share. I have found love with Lush. I have to stop. Really.

A x

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog. Found it on Lush Doncaster FB.

    Please check out mine!

    jaciwalker.blogspot.com

    I have many Lush reviews and there's a Sigma giveaway on at the moment!

    I'm following your blog and I would love it if you could follow mine back too pubicly!

    ReplyDelete